Monday, February 16, 2009

My son swallowing pills

I was in the house I grew up in (floor plan identical) with my mother. She and I were arguing about how much money I owed her. It was a very heated argument which is very odd for us. She was saying I owed her more than I thought I did. I was trying to get ready for high school at the same time (though I felt like an adult in the dream) so I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth while still arguing with her. Once I was done in there I figured I should check on my 23 month old twins who had been playing in my parents' room. I opened the door to the two of them walking around the room but I realized that my son had a mouth full of pills from a prescription bottle he found on the night stand. I grabbed him by the back of the neck and I could feel all of the pills down his throat. I woke up out of breath.

No comments: