Wednesday, February 6, 2008

At Grandma's

I was at my grandmother's house where I only visit a few times a year but have been going there since I was born.
I knew both of my babies were in the house with my parents. I was walking around her yard and ended up going to her neighbor's house and going in and chatting with him for a few mintues. When I came back out, my dad was in the car with my daughter in the infant carrier (she hasn't been in that for 6 months). There was another adult in the car with him but I can't remember who it was. I asked him where they were going and he said, "The psychologist is worried about you so we need to take her away. You never want to spend any time with them. You're always asking for people to come over and watch them for you while you go to sleep."

I thought it was weird that they were only taking my daughter away. My son was still in the house. I was very upset.

No comments: