Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Explosion

I know this dream was inspired by the couple getting married on the regis and kelly show. I watched the show and saw their story about how the woman went into a house to pick up her kids and the house blew up. They were all severely burned but all survived.

my dream:

I was in an apartment building. One with very long hallways. My husband was not my real life husband. He was a huge blonde mean guy and I could tell he was about to beat the crap out of me. I ran to get away from him and one of my babies was in the path of my exit so I scooped him/her up (I can't remember which one it was) and ran out the door. Somehow I knew he was going to blow the building up so I knew I had to get the hell out of there and there was no way I could go back in to get my other baby. I ran down the very long hallway and saw a set of twin babies sitting in the hallway all alone. I couldn't just leave them there knowing what was going to happen to them so I scooped them up and ran out carrying 3 babies.

We all made it out alive but my other baby and everyone else in the building blew up.

No comments: