Friday, February 1, 2008

water

I was in an airport/subway type place where I had just arrived for a vacation.  I was alone.

I went down the hall to a restaurant where I left my stuff at a table to save it for myself.  The windows that ran all along the tables was a view of an aquariam but you could see to the other side of it was outside and it was a lake.

I walked back down the hall to where there was a bar.  I was waiting for my 4 best girlfriends to meet me.  A guy came up to me and he was very nice so we talked and flirted.  I could tell he liked me but it didn't matter to me because I was married.  He left and then my friends came.  We chatted a little then decided to go to our own hotel rooms down another hall to get ready.

On the way I stopped in an office where I saw a lady I knew that owned a camp that I taught at 10 years ago.  I talked to her to see if she remembered me but we ended up just talking about how she knew my mother-in-law.  (In real life everyone knows my mother-in-law)

I ended up going to my room.  The wall where all the doors to the rooms were was all glass so you could see right into everyone's rooms.  I got to my glass door and opened it, went in and locked it.  I had to go down a set of stairs to get to the living area.  It was a huge place with a two story glass wall of windows looking out to a lake.  There was a kitchen and a bedroom area that were both VERY large.  This was the first time I remember being in the room but my stuff was everywhere.  I started to get changed fully aware that the wall to the hallway was all windows and that anyone that walked by could see me change.  I happened to look up and the guy I had met earlier was looking in the room.  I KNEW I had locked the door but he was able to come in anyway.  At that point he was creepy and I knew he was going to hurt me.  I don't remember anything after that.

The next thing I remember I was flying (on my own) over the lake.  I saw the camp I taught at (which was on a lake).  I ended up crashing into the water which totally creeped me out because I'm petrified of what I can't see under the water (and I hate fish).  I swam really fast to the shore to where the camp was.  No one was there so I started to walk up the road.  I could see the airport so I knew what direction I had to walk in.

met the owner of long lake camp

she knew eileen

No comments: